The sensor is a special device that can acquire and process information. For example, the sensory organ of the human body is a perfect sensing system that senses external light, sound, temperature, pressure and other physical information through the eyes, ears, and skin. The tongue senses chemical stimuli such as odor and taste. The biosensor is a special type of sensor that uses biologically active units (such as enzymes, antibodies, nucleic acids, cells, etc.) as biosensing units and highly selective detectors for target analytes.
1. The immobilized bioactive material is used as a catalyst, and the expensive reagent can be repeatedly used, which overcomes the disadvantages of high cost of the enzymatic analysis reagent and complicated and complicated chemical analysis.
2. It has strong specificity and only reacts to specific substrates, and is not affected by color and turbidity.
3. The analysis speed is fast and the result can be obtained in one minute.
4. High accuracy, it generally relative error can reach 1%.
5. The operating system is relatively simple and easy to implement automatic analysis
6. The cost is low. When used continuously, each sample requires only a few cents.
We are biosensor supplier, if you want to buy the biosensors, please contact us!
Copyright © Hangzhou Freqcontrol
Electronic Technology Ltd.
All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by