Quartz sand is an important industrial mineral raw material, widely used in glass, foundry, ceramic and refractory materials, metallurgy, construction, chemicals, plastics, rubber, abrasives and other industries.
1. Glass: Flat glass, float glass, glass products (glass cans, glass bottles, glass tubes, etc.), optical glass, glass fiber, glass instruments, conductive glass
2. Ceramics and refractory materials: raw materials and glazes for porcelain, raw materials for high-silica bricks for furnaces, ordinary silicon bricks, and silicon carbide.
3. Chemicals: raw materials such as silicon compounds and water glass, fillers of sulfuric acid towers, and amorphous silica fine powders.
4. Machinery: The main raw material for casting sand, abrasive materials (blast, hard abrasive paper, sandpaper, emery cloth, etc.).
6. Rubber and plastic: can improve the wear resistance; Paint: can improve the weather resistance of the paint.
Copyright © Hangzhou Freqcontrol
Electronic Technology Ltd.
All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by